Early 2014, Linvic Engineering and Concept Steels merged to become Accura Supply Ltd Offering a complete range of forgings and finished products to the Oil, Gas and associated industries. Over the years Accura Supply has built an excellent reputation for their ability to manufacture and deliver, quality products to demanding project specifications, becoming part of the IPP Group of companies in Spring 2017.
With decades of experience, IPP Accura Supply, deliver time critical and bespoke components to the world’s most demanding engineering environments.
✔ Induction bends
✔ Forged/machined pieces
✔ Flanges & swivels
✔ Bespoke to customer drawing products.
✔ Inlay & cladding as required.
To all specifications and sizes in any grade of steel, fully documented.
✔ Specialising in urgent delivery requirements
✔ High quality materials & finished products
✔ Metallurgical expertise and stockholders of exotic materials
✔ Known for our ability to respond, clarify & advise on requirements & designs
✔ Innovative HIP forging capability
✔ In-house laboratory testing facilities at IPP Group Headquarters (Mechanical & non-destructive)
IPP Accura Supply is a member of the IPP Group of companies which has worldwide locations strategically selected to meet the ever growing and changing demands of the industry. Our extensive stockholding and well-established partnerships with major manufacturers, ensure fast access to premium quality stock, and additional or replacement items with guaranteed deliveries at highly competitive prices. We tender for all orders, choosing the best prices that reflect product quality, volume and availability.
- Duplex - UNS S31803/F51
- Super Duplex - UNS S32750/F53 & S32760/F55
- 6% Moly - UNS S31254 (254 SMO) / F44
- Nickel Alloys - Alloy 400, 625, 800 & 825
- Stainless Steel - 304/304L/304H, 316/316L/316H & 347/347H
- API 5L Carbon Steel - X52, X60, X65 & X70
- ASTM A694 HYCS - F52, F60, F65 & F70
- HYCS - 4130, 4140, 4145 & 8630
- Induction bends
- Forged/machined pieces
- Flanges and swivels
- Bespoke to customer drawing products.
- Inlay and cladding as required.
- Fully tested & certified products
- On site lab testing based at IPP Group headquarters
- Qualified metallurgists & technicians
- ISO 900:2015, ISO 4001:2015, ISO/TS29001:2010, OHSAS 18001:2007
- Mechanical, Metallurgical, Corrosion, Chemical
- NDT testing including: Radiographic, LPT, PMI, Dimensional, Visual Hydrobest.