Scomark Engineering are constantly expanding on their portfolio of products and have been credited for supplying several ‘firsts’ to the Oil & Gas industry, some examples being:
- Duplex Manifolds extruded/fabricated – Oseberg B
- Super Duplex Manifolds – Vesslefrikk Project
- Super Duplex HIPPED Manifolds – Marathon East Bra
- Alloy 825 Manifolds – Marathon Brae B
- Alloy 825 / X60 Carbon Steel Bi-Metallic Manifold — BP Miller
- Super Duplex Manifolds to Chapter IX of B31.3
- Elf Franklin
- Duplex Manifolds to Chapter IX of B31.3 – Phillips Jade
As we enter a revolutionary new era, the company continues to build on its vast history of providing premium quality, technical and commercial solutions. IPP Scomark Engineering hold a worldwide reputation for manufacturing equipment operating at both exceedingly high and cryogenic temperatures, in immensely corrosive environments to the highest quality and stringent levels of dimensional accuracy. Routinely, we fabricate materials from basic carbon steels right through to titanium grades and have played a pioneering role, in the development and welding of alloy materials, notably Duplex and Super Duplex for onshore, offshore and sub-sea applications for the Oil & Gas industry.
Holding over 1000 welding procedure qualifications spanning more than 70 material grades, and combinations including:
- Carbon Steel Grades (from low temperature to high yield and CrMo)
- Austenitic Stainless Steels
- Nickel Alloys
- Duplex & Super Duplex
We continuously monitor advancements in welding technology. In order to maximise production, a mix of manual and automated welding techniques are used, and each provide proven and repeatable high standard results:
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW)
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW)
- Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW)
- Flux Cored Arc Welding (FCAW)
The wide range of products available include (but are not limited to) skid packages, flare stacks, pipe spool fabrication, weld overlay and flow loops. We can provide a full engineering service incorporating mechanical design to international standards including:
- ASME VIII Div 1 & Div 2
- ASME B31.3 including Chapter IX l ASME B31.4
- ASME B31.8
- PD 5500
Scomark Engineering operate and maintain a quality system accredited by TUV Nord to BS EN ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 3834-2:2005. Every weld procedure is checked by an independant third party authority, in adherence to international standards, including ASME, BS/EN, NORSOK and Stoomwezen.
We rigourously inspect all items during the manufacturing process and prior to despatch, to ensure and maintain the very highest levels of product quality. Following stringent audits at our manufacturing facilities, IPP Scomark Engineering are now approved by majority of international engineering and blue chip oil companies. We are also registered with both Achilles and FPAL.
Computer Aided Design (CAD) and 3D modelling services are also available in-house.