The company operates from a 7000 square metre state of the art manufacturing facility and as part of the IPP Group is able to draw on vast raw material stocks enabling fittings to be made on very short lead times. IPP Scomark SPI can competitively quote for your immediate breakdown requirements, stock requirements and any long lead time projects regardless of quantity.
The continued investment from the IPP Group has enabled SPI to reach new levels of manufacturing excellence and achieve accreditations and approvals, including the much coveted Statoil Approval and NORSOK M650 Edition 4 for Duplex, Super Duplex and 6Mo grades. This was quickly followed by accreditation from numerous other blue chip Oil & Gas operating companies. 2008 saw the attainment of our nuclear approval for both civil and Ministry of Defence (MoD) applications. In 2012, we passed a stringent Manufacturing Capability Assessment (MCA) conducted by an independent FTSE 100 company, paving the way for SPI to supply next generation fittings to the nuclear powerplant industries.
Ongoing development of our manufacturing processes and tooling design, ensure that SPI maintain their global position as the leading butt-weld fitting manufacturer. Our in-house quality controls help to maintain and ensure traceability and quality, and include DPI, Ultrasonic, Ferrite and PMI (XRF) checks, on all incoming raw materials and finished products (as required by the contract specification/s). All mechanical testing and extra NDE are performed in our UKAS / ISO 17025 approved laboratory, which is housed on site at our Group Headquarters.
IPP Scomark SPI product ranges includes:
- Elbows: long radius and short radius
- Tees: reducing, equal, barred crossed and lateral
- Reducers: concentric, eccentric and specials
- End caps
- Wye pieces
- Bends: 2D, 3D, 5D
- Special Designs
Forged Fittings and Special Products
IPP Scomark can also provide an impressive manufacturing service capability including fitting designs and product calculations, prototype development and manifold extrusions, including forged fittings and outlets in an extensive range of materials including Duplex, Super Duplex, stainless steel, carbon steel, carbon alloy and nickel alloy, in a variety of grades with a comprehensive range of sizes and specifications.
- Forged Fittings ¼” NB to 4” NB in 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS, 9000 LBS
- Outlets ¼” to 24” in 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS, 9000 LBS
- Socket Weld (S/W) & Screwed (SCRD)
- Forged 45 deg & 90 degree elbows, tees, unions, full and half couplings, crosses, caps, swage nipples, plugs and bushes
- Buttweld outlets, socketweld outlets, elbow outlets, threaded outlets, nipple outlets, lateral outlets, swept outlets
Grades of Materials
- Duplex — UNS S31803 / F51
- Super Duplex — UNS S32750 / F53 & S32760 / F55
- 6% Moly — UNS S31254 (245 SMO) / F44
- Nickel Alloys — Alloy 400, 625, 800 & 825
- Stainless Steel -304/304L & 316/316L
- ASTM A860 WPHY 52, 60 & 65
- ASTM A694 — F52, F60, F65 & F70 (Machining Only)
IPP Scomark Ltd
Barton Business Park
Barton Under Needwood
Tel: +44 (0) 1283 722 000