The company operates from a modern facility, utilising a dedicated team that has the experience, manufacturing capability and technical knowledge to make the difference when manufacturing parts for use in extreme environments and applications in which quality and accuracy are essential. As part of the IPP Group of companies, IPP Specialised Machine Services form part of IPP's strategic growth, focused within oil and gas sectors, aerospace and nuclear sectors.
Topside & Subsea Piping Components
• Valve Bodies & Blocks
• ANSI B16.5, B16.36 & B16.47 Flanges
• ANSI B16.48 – Spectacle Blinds
• API 6A Type 6B and 6BX Weld Neck Flanges
• API 17D Type 17S and 17SV Swivel Flanges
• NORSOK L-005 Compact Flanges
• Forged Wye Pieces
• ASME B16.5 based Anchor Flanges
• Buckle Arrestors
• Forged Riser Connectors
• API based Misalignment Connecting Flanges
• API based Anchor Flanges
• Forged Bulkheads
• Forged Studded Block Connectors - Tees and Elbows
• Special Components
• Duplex - UNS S31803/F51
• Super Duplex - UNS S32750/F53 & S32760/F55
• 6% Moly - UNS S31254 (254 SMO) / F44
• Nickel Alloys - Alloy 400, 625, 800 & 825
• Stainless Steel - 304/304L & 316/316L
• High Yield Carbon Steel - F52, F60, F65 & F70
• Alloy Steel - UNS K21590/F22
Capacities To Meet Your Needs
At IPP SMS, we appreciate that no two projects are ever the same. Therefore we ensure machining capabilities are available to meet the requirements of our clients. Recently the company has received prestigious awards from a major oil and gas EPC company for outstanding quality and on time delivery.
Please contact us for a complete scope of current capabilities.
IPP SMS offer overlay weld cladding to complement the range of components we offer. The Company utilises ASME IX approved welding procedures (WPS), together with supplementary procedure qualification records (PQR), many of which are tested to stringent industry specifications.
As part of the IPP Group of companies, IPP SMS can offer design calculations including area replacement calculations and Finite Element Analysis (FEA) can be produced upon request. Design codes include: ASME B31.3, ASME B31.3 Ch.IX, ASME VIII, PD5500 and EN 13445.
The IPP Group offers in-house Computer Aided Design (CAD) and 3D modelling for any part or assembly of project specific requirements. This enables the final product to be viewed without having to wait until manufacturing is complete and allows for any modifications to be made before the manufacturing process, dramatically reducing cost and eliminating any errors.
All bespoke design calculations are verified by an independent third party design house.
To ensure first class quality assurance of all manufactured components, IPP SMS have on site dedicated inspection and non-destructive testing capabilities.
• Flatbed coordinate measuring machine (CMM)
• Positive material identification via X-RF (PMI)
• Dye penetrant inspection (DPI)
• Ultrasonic testing (UT)
• Rockwell C Surface Hardness (HRC)
As part of the IPP Group, IPP SMS have access to the dedicated materials testing laboratory operated by SGS MIS Testing Limited at the IPP Group's headquarters at Barton-Under-Needwood, UK.
IPP Specialised Machine Services Ltd
Unit 4, Zone 2
Deeside Industrial Estate
Tel: +44 (0) 1244 289 121